This is a place where I can share my little projects with whoever may be interested. I have a love for Midcentury Modern furniture and design. In fact, I was born into it. I was lucky enough to have a Dad with a great eye for modern design and architecture. Growing up we always had extraordinary houses including an Eichler. I have a side business re-selling Midcentury Modern furniture and this specific blog is dedicated to some of the pieces I find which are in pretty rough shape to begin with but with some expertise and a little love, end up being the things of beauty they were meant to be.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Midcentury Walnut End Table

This is the only before picture I have of this guy. He is hiding beneath the taller table.
































The finished product was a far cry from where it started. It sold the first day.

1 comment: